Digital Marketing Leader:
- Lead Generation & Driving Conversions
- Sign-up / Subscribe / Buy type demand generation through Organic SEO, Display, and Paid SEM digital strategies.
- Digital Content Focused:
- WordPress, Shopify, Site.com & Custom CMS experience.
- Social Media
- Email Communication
- And a bit of everything in between. Some highlights:
- Creation of interesting and engaging content to drive users to make purchases and become brand fans.
- Text, photos, videos, gifs, infographics – varying types of content are a good thing!
- Video platform management.
- Uploading, labeling, tagging, organizing, embedding, sharing.
- Corporate Communications:
- Press Releases, Official Statements, Customer Service & Satisfaction
- Content creation and promotion.
- Success focusing on awareness, leads, and purchases.
- Advertising campaigns: engagement, leads, clicks, awareness.
- CPM, CPC, Remarketing
- Growth through quality and strategy, not through quantity and clickbait.
Lead Generation through Organic SEO & Paid Advertising (SEM & Social):
- Strong landing pages with CTA’s that convert.
- Utilization of analytics to make strategic decisions about web development and content creation (conversions, goals, bounce rates, time on page, video assets)
- Large budget management ($100k+/mo)
- Expert level eperience with retargeting, programmatic/automation, display, video, and native digital advertising
- Example Search Ad:
- Examples of Display, Video & Native Ads:
- Monitoring of KPIs for websites, applications, and digital publications.
- Conversion & campaign tracking.
- Site analysis for growth build out and strategy decisions.
- Live stream video & video on demand – competition coverage.
- Signage, giveaways, contests, flash sales.
- Live social media around the event: pictures, videos, gifs.
- Results and key information online quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Project manager for the myVarsity Application (2013 launch to 2017)
- Customer experience app for those following & attending camps and competitions.
- Up to date information delivery, marketing piece, ad platform.
- UI/UX Testing & Updates.
- Personalized Product Wizard Project Manager.
- Conversion, sales, and analytics analysis.
- Product management & customer service.
- End to end campaigns: drawing board, product, marketing, inventory setup, advertising, etc.
- Self starter who is always ready to get creative and use some outside the box strategies to get the job done or to start something new.
- Serial Entrepreneur; always with a new idea ready to bring to the table!
- Side Projects:
- Mark Thru Podcast – Cheerleading Media
- Cereal Bar Food Truck – Local Community Food Vendor
- Dude Wedding Accessories – Dropshipping Store
- SB Productions – Video Editing Service
- Freelance Web Development
- Thicc Eats – Food Blog Producer
- HTML & CSS Knowledge
- Experienced Leadership & Public Speaking
- Salesforce CRM & Marketing Cloud
- Video Production, Composing, & Editing
- Deep Google Ads Knowledge
- Experience with big budgets and large scale lead gen.
- Email Marketing Content & Strategies
- Photoshop Proficient
- Brand Development & Brand Awareness